Wow, this is a tough one. I battle with this a lot. Have you ever been hurt by a freindship or have got so much baggage that you look like an old lady hunched over?? Well I have, the kind of hurt that doesn't just go away over night, the kind of hurt that makes you feel worthless and not worth a breath. The famous question of why came to mind to. Well one night I had had enough so I started praying, asking God for his guidence, his strength, his healing hand to heal my crushed heart and also to take my suitcases. I fell alseep with such a peace about everything. Its amazing how a small conversation with God can change your life or your perspective on life. I now reaslise that there is a bigger picture in this and I can answer the famous question at last, although it still is hard somedays. I really have felt and learnt what it is to let go and to wake up with a smile on my face cos your smile might be what somebody really needs to see. God will never let you tackle or go through a storm that is too big for you, he wants us to grow in him, he does not want us to stagnate in our faith...he tests us in all realtionships and aspects of life, but often we are to caught up with the hurt or the heat of the moment, that we don't see that its actually going to make us stronger and that God is not deliberatley hurting you, he wants us to trust him with all our hurt, anxieties and happiness.
Have a baggage and hurt free week!:)
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
"If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you." John 15:7
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30
No comments:
Post a Comment