Sunday, December 21, 2008

Uncertaintiy...

Well good day to all of you out there...it's been a while and I apologise for that!

Well its the end of another year...WOW! Can't believe that another year has flown by...with the good times and the bad. This hasn't been the easiest year for me but i'm still here, only by God's grace!

Next year looks...well a bit gloomy since they can't gaurentee my job for next year...which totally sucks as I have bills 2 pay etc...you know how it goes! Gosh, but i am trying to put it God's hands as I know he provides and all will turn out the way it's meant to...its just rather difficult to plan or do anything without knowing what awaits, but I guess thats why God wants us to trust in him?

Neways, im off to PE to visit family and my special punk who I haven't seen for almost 3 weeks! Im so excited as I haven't had leave this whole year!!

So to all of you...Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May 2009 be a brilliant year for everybody!

God bless xxx

No comments: