Friday, January 30, 2009

Time Flies...

Well folks can you believe it,we are 1 day away from the end of January 2009! Where does the time go? It's a tad scary to think that 1 month has already gone by, before we all know it...it's Christmas again...WOAH ok im freaking myself out a bit.

January has been quite an exciting month for me...new challanges have arisen but I find myself more capable of dealing with them as I have God on my side and his guidance has led me to overcome difficulties and uncomfortable situations. I have entered into things that I never thought I would be able to do due to lack of courage...but I did it. But most of all God has led me to the most wonderful companion,a friend and the possibility of a relationship.

I have be so blessed already this year and am so grateful for the people God has placed in my life.

I pray that you to have been blessed and that God continues to work in your life.

No comments: