Hi punks....wow its been quite a while since I last blogged,just shows how crazy life has been. Haven't touched base with so many of my friends and family so I thought I'd share my potentially exciting news about my future...well at least next year. I have decided to apply for the childrens' pastor at our church (Wesley Methodist). I'm so excited about it...the new challenges it would entail, being around kids and watching them grow with Christ, I can't help but be excited and enthusiastic about the growth within the community.
It's so amazing how God works, it truely is. I was thinking that next year is going to be the worst and hardest year ever as my best friends are going overseas and i'm going to miss them SO MUCH. I was feeling very glum and down about what my life was going to be like next year. But every sunday when I went to church and read the notices, the advert for a Children's pastor kept staring at me, I ignored it despite people telling me to go for it...why would I, im stil a kid myself (not 4 2 much longer though). But the notices kept coming up and nobody was clearly applying. So I had a bit of a thinking session...ja take cover-a blonde thinking...some serious combustion happening lol! I want to eventually become an educational psychologist, which would ultimately lead me to work with kids...and then bingo I hit the jackpot. Maybe God was letting me see those recurring adverts for a reason, and maybe I should investigate it a bit more. I have been praying about it for a while now and will hopefully receive the info today and then make a final decision of whether I stand a chance or not and whether this is what God wants for me.
So hold thumbs and pray like crazy that things turn out the way they meant to be....
Over and Out xxx
1 comment:
awesome,
holding thumbs:)
will pray for you.
Post a Comment