Monday, February 24, 2014

Back to the life of blogging

So I've been out of action for quite a while now and have decided to get back in the swing of things...

A quick update of what I've been doing:

I completed my PGCE ECD and am working at Woodridge Prep in the Eastern Cape. I am really enjoying life here in the bundus and am so blessed to work with a wonderful, supportive staff. I have made some new friends which is always a good thing ;)

My great gran passed away on the 29th Jan 2013 which was a huge knock for me as we were really close. I miss her every single day and wish i had more time with her

My mom had major abdominal surgery this last December holiday to remove a massive mass weighing over 6 kgs!! was a very stressful time for us as a family, but she is well on the road to recovery, Praise the Lord!

I am writing with the soothing sounds of rain drops on my roof and a slight but lovely chill in the air...its been a scorcher of a summer here!

ok well thats all for now, take it easy xxx

No comments: