Today we had our annual Inter-house gala. As usual Doz did a fantastic job of organising everything down to the tee.
It always amazes me that little kids can get an instruction right but older ones cant?! I have never been able to understand that concept and today proved no different! The older I get (and I'm not THAT old) the more I find that kids seem to be loosing the common sense gene or concept....they have NONE! Actually come to think of it I'm finding that some adults also missed out! It boggles my mind.
I often find myself very frustrated at the lack of commitment and responsibility. I often get instant high blood pressure and see red and hit a rage!I get so full of anger and hatred that I take out on the wrong people. Today made me realise that if you don't control yourself and direct that anger to the right people or diffuse it, it just makes you upset, cos the others sure don't give a shit!so at the end of the day, you're the one that gets put in a bad mood, you're the one who gets upset and no one else cares...so what's the freaking point??
SO today's lesson is: Try diffuse a potentially frustrating situation before it explodes and stay in control of yourself!
ps. my legs go so sunburnt its not even funny :( but hey at least i got some sort of tan...now my legs wont be see through anymore :D
Hope you guys had a terrific Tuesday
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment