Monday, March 3, 2014

Banana's

So today, I decided to eat a jungle oats bar that was banana flavoured. I don't bananas as they always make me feel nauseous and unwell, but I thought this would be different....well turns out it wasn't! So i decided to do some research and it looks like I possibly have a food allergy to banana's!! They say people who are allergic to pollen are prone to banana allergies.

So all I can say is THANK YOU body for making me feel like shit!!

For future reference, if anyone is reading this don't ever let me eat or give me anything banana flavoured!!

On a positive note, I had a lovely and relaxing half term and am ready for the next 5 weeks until holidays!! My aunt and uncle always look after me so well, and feed me far 2 much, but I love them loads and am so blessed to have them as part of my family!

Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious week =D xxx

No comments: