This a warning to all driver's....I have finally gotten a car...a red Atos hence "Red Devil". So please be on the lookout and stay clear of the road when you see me coming...hehehe or you can smile and wave...smile and wave boys, smile and wave hahaha
Wow what an awesome feeling, to have your own independence and what a difference having your own car makes. I'm so excited, i'm finally growing up, learning to stand on my own two feet...which is not easy I might add but nevertheless its mostly fun and excting, also scary cos' you dont know what the future holds, but thats why God is an awesome God. He slowly reveals our future to us day by day and through our life experiences.
So may you all have a blessed day filled with $uNs#îNë and joy!:)
xxx
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Wow what an awesome feeling, to have your own independence and what a difference having your own car makes. I'm so excited, i'm finally growing up, learning to stand on my own two feet...which is not easy I might add but nevertheless its mostly fun and excting, also scary cos' you dont know what the future holds, but thats why God is an awesome God. He slowly reveals our future to us day by day and through our life experiences.
So may you all have a blessed day filled with $uNs#îNë and joy!:)
xxx
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
1 comment:
Hey Ash, Put some pics of the car up!! Let us see this Red Devil, so we know what to look out for!
Post a Comment