Hey punks...wow what a busy weekend, but what a gr8 weekend! On Saturday I went to King's Park to hear Angus Buchan...wow what an energetic "old" man, I couldn't believe how much energy he had for God and how postive he was about our country. It really inspired me to start thinking more positively and to try and stop all teh negativity that surrounds us everyday. The worship was indescribable, I just felt the presence of God over that stadium and to see thousands of people stand and lift their voices and prasie God was such a joyful sight. So I encourage all of you to strive for positivity and live in hope. Have a gr8 week and may it be filled with God's grace and love. Amen!
"I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death, so that one way or another I will experience the resurrection from the dead!" Philippians 3:10-11
No comments:
Post a Comment